Our co-operation partners
Chiemgau Card Ruhpolding & Inzell
This is how easy it works!
You simply book your holiday with us, fill out your registration form and then you'll get your Chiemgau Card Ruhpolding & Inzell together with a brochure which tells you all about the services included. You can enjoy various facilities for free when you present your Chiemgau Card Ruhpolding & Inzell! Everyone who is 4 years and older gets a card. So, let the fun begin - we are looking forward to seeing you!
With the Chiemgau Card, you can use the most important leisure facilities free of charge.
- all inclusive! -
The use of the services depends on the official opening hours of the respective leisure companies.
The exact opening times of the individual farms are published in the info booklet,
which every guest receives at the hotel.
For summit striker:
* Rauschbergbahn (Ruhpolding) - * Unternbergbahn (Ruhpolding)
* Hochfelln Cable Car (Bergen) - * Rossfeld Panoramastraße (Berchtesgaden)
For recreation seekers:
* Vita Alpina (Ruhpolding) - * Bathing area with sauna (Inzell)
For those interested in culture:
* Holzknechtmuseum (Ruhpolding) - * Glockenschmiede (Ruhpolding)
* Heimatmuseum (Ruhpolding) - * Maxhütte (Bergen)
* Brauereiführung Hofbräuhaus Traunstein - * Natural History and Mammoth Museum (Siegsdorf)
For sports enthusiasts:
* Natural bathing lake (Inzell) - * Vita Alpina Outdoor swimming pool (Ruhpolding)
* Stadium Tours Chiemgau Arena (Ruhpolding) - * Max Aicher Arena Guided Tour (Inzell)
* Max Aicher Arena Access and Ice Skating (Inzell) - * Football Golf Soccerpark (Inzell)
* Bicycle rental “Die RADgeber” rental companies (Ruhpolding and Inzell) - * Bicycle rental Agip service station (Inzell)
* Tennispark (Ruhpolding) - * Tennis court (Inzell)
* Discgolf Unternberg (Ruhpolding)
* Ski lifts Snowtubing (Inzell) - * Ski lifts Alpine skiing (Inzell)
* Ice skating rink (Ruhpolding) - * Skilift Unternberg (Ruhpolding)
* Skilift Westernberg (Ruhpolding) - * Pomeranian ski lift (Inzell)
* Sled rental Adlgaß (Inzell)
The above mentioned leisure facilities are with the Chiemgau card once per vacation week.
And the best thing is that the car can be parked free of charge at the public, paid parking.
Nevertheless, you will remain mobile - with the village and regional buses (RVO) throughout the region.
Rauschberg Cable Car
You can reach the peak of the Rauschberg mountain, at more than 1600 meters, in a few minutes by cable car. From there you can enjoy its unique panoramic view ...
Unternberg Chair Lift
The chair lift conveniently takes you up to Unternberg. From this mountain hut you can enjoy an amazing view and various hiking options ...
Ruhpolding Family Amusement Park
Embedded in the most beautiful natural landscape lays Ruhpolding's family amusement park. Attractions, games and rides will guarantee you fun and ...
Vita Alpina Indoor Wave Pool
A paradise for all spa and sauna lovers! But it's also great for children in Germany's first wave pool ...
At the visitor’s centre (Haus des Gastes), kids can be taken care of for free from Monday to Friday. And also on weekends, there are many offers for families ...
Ruhpolding's convenient location between Chiemsee and Salzburg is inviting to go on scenic day trips. As a special service, you can use the Ruhpolding village bus service. The RVO (Regional Bus service) can also be used free of charge with the eXtra-Card. The RVO can take you to many attractive locations such as Traunstein, Reit im Winkl, Inzell, Bad Reichenhall and Berchtesgaden and for a little bit extra (€3) to Salzburg and back.
The relationship between people and the forest is the focus of the Ruhpolding lumberjack museum. Life-size scenes transport visitors right into the working world of the lumberjacks.
Local Heritage Museum in the Hunting Lodge
A collection of various aspects of local life: farmhouse furniture, traditional clothing, handcraft objects, a collection of weapons and uniforms as well as collection of rocks and fossils from the local area.
The outdoor pool guarantees a lot of fun in the summer. The sporty visitors do their laps in the 50 meter swimming pool, while the little ones are having fun in the play area or the paddling pool.
Ice Skating Rink
Our ice skating rink perfectly rounds off your winter sports programme! No matter whether ice princesses or ice stock kings - the ice rink offers enough space for pirouettes and ice stock matches.
Heritage Evenings, Bavarian Evenings and Concerts in the Kurpark or Kurhaus (village hall or park)
You are invited to the Kurhaus to enjoy our relaxed welcome evenings, heritage evenings and village band evenings as well as to our concerts in the Kurpark. Bavarian tradition - lived and loved!
Several times a week, you can take part in our guided walks for free with the eXtra Card. The walks range from strolls around the village or museum walks to challenging hiking tours.
You can park for free at public parking spaces throughout the whole village with the eXtra Card. You will get a pay and display ticket which you display in your window screen.